Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sazahn Padamsee: 'Love being part of the dirty dozen'

By Hindustan Times

Mumbai, March 13 -- Sazahn Padamsee is newbie and the youngest in the cast of Housefull 2, which as 12 major characers. Glad to be part of this big project, she admits that just being in Sajid Khan's film with big stars is enough for her.

"Getting a chance to work with such stalwarts of the industry is great exposure for me as a newcomer. It is such an amazing feeling to be on the poster with the others as I am a junior," says Shazahn, claiming that she is "banking on the film". "I am focused on doing substantial work and waiting for something good to come my way. I have always chosen great banners and talented people to work with. I want to continue doing quality over quantity," she states.

Among various experiences while shooting, Shazahn ended up celebrating a memorable birthday on the sets of the film. She was in for a huge surprise when "the whole Dirty Dozen gang sang 'Happy birthday' for me. They got me a three-kilo white chocolate cake with blue icing, which is my favourite. This gesture completely bowled me over. I felt pampered and loved," she beams.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment