Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dia fixed on private affair!

By Hindustan Times

Dia Mirza admits that most of her conversations now revolve around tying the knot with fiancé Sahil Sangha. “People only talk about my wedding,” she says with a laugh, adding, “When they ask me when we’re getting married, I reply, ‘where is the ring?” But the actor admits that Sangha,
too, has marriage on his mind. “The other day, while we were driving somewhere, he suddenly asked me if I wanted a destination wedding. I was so surprised, I nearly fell out of the car,” she says, adding, “I said, ‘give me the ring first, then we’ll talk about the wedding.’”

On a serious note Mirza admits she’s looking forward to having an intimate ceremony. “Sahil comes from a very big family, while mine is very small. I just want an intimate wedding, surrounded by the people I wouldn’t want to get married without.”

What’s more, the actor’s trousseau might just give her a chance to venture into a new field — designing. “I have so many close designer friends, that I’ll be in such a dilemma when I have to chose my wedding outfit. Maybe the first thing I should design is my wedding dress,” she says.

The actor, who is currently working on three new production ventures simultaneously, will walk the ramp today for designer Khushali Kumar at Lakme Fashion Week. She admits the bejewelled collection tempted her to return as showstopper.

Ask her whether she’s still racked by nerves when she hits the runway, and Dia responds, “Completely. There’s something about being on stage with all the attention focussed on you that gives you an adrenaline rush. I’m smiling, but in my head, I’m begging ‘God, please don’t let me slip.’”


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment