Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tannishtha in Sunny's film!

By Hindustan Times

NEW DELHI, March 13 -- She is best known or her internaional films like Brick Lane (2007) and Bhopal: A Prayer For Rain (2011). But now actor Tannishtha Chatterjee will also be seen in the Sunny Deol-Kangana Ranaut, romantic comedy, I Love New Year.

"You can call it my first 'typical' Bollywood film," she says with a laugh, adding, "But like all my films, my role in this one will be very different from the usual fare. That's why I accepted the offer." Ask Tannishtha about her action hero co-star and she says, "Sunny is one of the best human beings I have ever met. He was very cordial on the sets."

Tannishtha has just wrapped up work on Joe Wright's Anna Karenina, starring Jude Law and Keira Knightley.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment