Sunday, May 12, 2013

DAVID TUTERA AFFIRMS HE'S NOT A SEX ADDICT, CALLS HUSBAND A 'DESPERATE INDIVIDUAL'


David Tutera
Nikki Nelson / WENN

It is an upsetting ordeal when loving unions descend to contentious battles, when spouses devolve to enemies. After a 10-year relationship, it seems that this is what has become of David Tutera and his domestic partner Ryan Jurica. Following Wednesday's announcement of their separation, Jurica unleashed accusations of sex addiction toward the My Fair Wedding host, stirring the bile of the highly publicized rhetoric between the two parties. As a result, Tutera has released a response to these claims, tossing a few coarse words back in the other direction:
"The allegations against me are baseless and untrue and I will fight vigorously to defend my reputation in the court of law as well as the court of public opinion. I believe them to be fabrications of a desperate individual in order to gain a legal advantage in our separation. I am saddened by these developments; I am angered by the lies; and I am committed to moving beyond this painful moment to focus on my professional commitments and the upcoming birth of my children."
A sorry state of affairs, and hopefully one that can wrap up with civility. Unfortunately, due to the custody battle in which the men are entrenched over their unborn children, we anticipate a bit more fire and brimstone in the couple's future.

No comments:

Post a Comment